Considering starting The Cersei Lannister Diet, which is basically just red wine and your own disappointment in the human race.
• Shit, what if I’ve missed a deadline?
• I’ve come a long way in many respects, but why am I stuck here on this?
• Should I stay warm or stay hungry?
• Separation is harder, but easier too. Why can’t I ever be satisfied?
• What am I holding on for?
Making art is kinda emotionally exhausting. All I want to do after a 4 hour session is cry even though I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the studio.
This also applies to law.
Hi my name is Annie and my talents include crying over moots and sneaking coffee into the law library.
[lawyer voice] the prosecution makes a compelling argument, but have you considered this *puts middle finger up*
It’s referendum day. Even though I’m not eligible to vote, I’m excited. It’s great to see the pride, the political engagement, the hope, and the good-natured debate. The Scots are a really passionate people, and the enthusiasm is definitely contagious. It’s hard not to get excited by it all :)
Painfully average looking with a great sense of humor and always down to get drunk
I go through phases where I become obsessed with select bands/albums for a few months.
- Bayside’s “Cult” (thanks to Warped Tour this summer)
- Titus Andronicus’ “The Monitor” (thanks to the lovely basilandtheblues), and
- Hugh Laurie’s “Let Them Talk” (because I’m in Paris right now and it’s impossible to be in Paris and not be in a blues-ish mood)
If you’re here, then you’re either a Third Culture Kid, the parent of a TCK, or have some sort of intimate relationship with TCK life and/or expatriation. In some way, you at the very least partial…